Movimento is honored to be named a finalist in TU Automotive’s awards for excellence in 2016. We are a finalist in the Best Telematics/Products/Services category, along with six other excellent companies. Together, we are helping OEMs and Tier-1 suppliers integrate themselves into a software-defined world, improving vehicle communication at all stages, creating new revenue sources, and allowing the industry to adapt to new technology and consumer demands.
Movimento was recognized for our over-the-air software updating platform, which allows OEMs to improve software and firmware even in legacy vehicles, enhance cybersecurity, and collect Big Data so they can continually improve their cars. OTA communication is the key to making self-driving cars safe, secure, and successful, and we’re proud to be a part of it.
The nominees in this category include:
• Cubic Telecom for Global Cloud Platform
• HARMAN for Life-Enhancing Intelligent Vehicle Solution (LIVS)
• HERE for HERE Auto software solution
• Jasper for Jasper platform
• Movimento Group for Movimento’s Over-The-Air platform
• Rightware Inc. for Kanzi Connect
• Sierra Wireless & INVERS for INVERS CloudBoxx Platform
• Volvo Cars for Volvo XC90 Apple CarPlay integration
The winner will be announced June 7th in Detroit. Please read the full press report, which includes information on attending the ceremony, here.